Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Sabbath # 7

I got this in an e-mail this week. Thought it is a great thought for the weekend. Happy Sabbath.
........... I Am a "Kept" child of God ...............

You see, there were a few times when I thought I would lose my mind, But GOD kept me sane. (Isa. 26:3)


taken by Claudelle's Photography

There were times when I thought I could go on no longer, but the LORD kept me moving. (Gen 28:15)


At times, I've wanted to lash out at those whom I felt had done me
Wrong, but the LORD
kept my mouth shut. (Psa. 13)

Sometimes, I think the money just
isn't enough, but GOD has helped me to keep the lights on, the water on, the car paid, the house paid,
Etc.., (Matt. 6:25-34)


When I thought I would fall, HE
kept me up. When I thought I was weak, HE kept me strong! (I Pet. 5:7, Matt. 11:28-30)

Got something to add??



Verse: Psalm 91:2

I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him
I lean and rely, and in Him I confidently trust! HE kept me safe

No comments: